Aug 09 2018

Garage fire in Kambah extinguished

1
Garage fire in Kambah extinguished
An unattended heater has sparked a garage fire in Canberra's south overnight. Emergency services were called to the fire in Dale Circuit just after 7pm, with one person treated at the scene by paramedics.
 
Dale Street in Kambah as closed as a precaution while firefighters worked to put the blaze out.
blog comments powered by Disqus

If you're a non-profit club, group or organisation seeking some publicity, add your event to the 2CA Events Calendar

Add Your Event