May 16 2019

House fire in Gordon


House fire in Gordon

A two storey home in Gordon has been extensively damaged by fire overnight.

The blaze broke out in the garage of a townhouse on Jim Pike Avenue, before spreading throughout the entire structure.

Firefighters will remain on scene as they work to ensure the area is safe.

Drivers are being asked to avoid Jim Pike Avenue where possible, as temporary road closures remain in place.

blog comments powered by Disqus

If you're a non-profit club, group or organisation seeking some publicity, add your event to the 2CA Events Calendar

Add Your Event