gastro source declared


Authorities believe a gastroenteritis outbreak nearly a year ago in Canberra may’ve been caused by “faecal contamination”  discovered in doughnuts.
About 215 people were taken ill in November last year,  after consuming contaminated food.
The outlet that served the doughnuts closed for more than half a year and is now under new management.
Health authorities say the source of the contamination can’t be totally confirmed,  but suspect it involved an employee.

The post gastro source declared appeared first on 2CC Talking Canberra.